Director of Stroke Market Development
The Stroke Market Development Director is a full-time position responsible for developing and overseeing implementation of the commercial activities to support the launch of Circle’s stroke imaging tool, StrokeSENS. The Stroke Market Development Director will drive key sales and market development activities to obtain revenue targets. The position reports to the CEO.
The role demands an ability to work strategically and operationally with energy, confidence, independence, and flexibility. We are seeking someone passionate about neurovascular stroke care who can build and execute a launch strategy, lead market development efforts with KOL interactions, collaborate with the regional Circle CVI sales team, and directly engage C- suite customers to drive enterprise deployments.
The position is primarily responsible for the delivery and execution of the commercial strategy to establish Circle NVI products in the market and obtain revenue targets. The following duties provide a representative summary of the position’s primary duties and responsibilities. Additional duties will be required as the position evolves.
- Implementation of KOL strategy to gain input and advocacy to support product adoption including:
- Directly engaging KOLs to prioritize and build relationships to support commercial adoption.
- Building and managing a database of KOLs to enable cross-functional activities such as clinical advocacy and education, CVI/partner sales and marketing, and product development and validation.
- Support in implementation of the publication strategy, in collaboration with the Calgary Stroke Program.
- Direct customer engagement to sell StrokeSENS to high priority stroke sites.
- Direct engagement and collaboration with the Circle CVI team to support their sales effort.
- Direct collaboration with the Circle CVI sales director to efficiently integrate the StrokeSENS sales effort with the Circle CVI sales team.
- Direct C-Suite engagements alongside CVI sales team to sell the StrokeSENS value proposition to support system wide adoption.
- Coordination of the KOLs to support the Circle CVI team’s success.
- Provide feedback into commercial strategy to support long-term product success.
- Proven track record in direct hospital system selling efforts in Health IT
- Medical marketing with product launch experience
- Detailed knowledge in the field of acute stroke and the application of stroke imaging to decision making.
- Knowledge of Health IT in relation to imaging and communication
- KOL development and management experience
- Experience in US market and additively globally
- Attention to detail with an ability to think strategically
- Flexibility to adapt as required in a new company
- Ability to present and to participate in clinically complex topics to engage discussion and provide strategy and direction
- The flexibility to operate autonomously to accomplish success
- Computer skills to generate high quality presentations and analyze data with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel expected from 30-50% for attendance at key congresses, field visits, and team meetings
About Circle Neurovascular Imaging
Circle’s vision is to improve neurovascular health through access to advanced imaging software as an integral part of precision medicine. StrokeSENS is designed to support decision making with machine learning based image analysis and facilitation of communication across the acute stroke management team. StrokeSENS will be sold as a stand-alone software solution, or as components integrated into comprehensive product offerings with business partners in the channel.
Circle Neurovascular Inc. (Circle NVI) is a subsidiary of Circle Cardiovascular Imaging. Circle Cardiovascular Imaging is a fully integrated company with 170 employees and is a global leader in cardiac imaging post-processing solutions, with multiple product lines and installations in 40+ countries.
How to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. While we thank all those who apply, however please note that we will only be contacting those selected for an interview. No phone calls or unsolicited agency referrals please
Please complete the below application form and we will be in contact shortly.