Located in the Circle head office and Reporting to the VP, Finance, the Office Administrator provides high-level administrative support within a demanding, fast-paced office environment. This position requires the ability to operate at a high level and detailed level. The Office Administrator must be masterful at meeting deadlines, scheduling appointments, meetings, presentations, and phone calls while providing support for the day-to-day operations of the organization. This position is a balance of being self-directed while taking direction, being able to prioritize responsibilities and facilitate email/phone communications.
This job requires a high level of discretion, due to potential handling of sensitive or confidential information. This may include drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information and initiating communications via email or phone.
- Reception duties including answer and direct phone calls; shipping and receiving deliveries and forwarding the items and paperwork to departments.
- Receiving all guests and connecting them with employees.
- Assist the executive team with scheduling and appointment organization.
- Office administration
- Manage office supplies ordering / storage and distribution.
- Business card ordering.
- Meeting room management (bookings, organize/tidy, clean whiteboards).
- Coordinate Circle Connect Committee - the social team activities.
- Primary contact for the building operator and follow up on all service requests, meeting room bookings, key cards, parking spots distribution etc.
- Ensure all supplies are available for kitchen (snacks, milk, coffee etc.).
- Act as a facilitator for all local meetings including offsite bookings, providing supplies and refreshments.
- Assist with data entry, preparation of reports, documents, and presentations.
- Develop and maintain filing system.
- Administer and oversee company travel arrangements through 3rd party partner or directly
- Assist with Accounts Receivable
- Special projects and other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office at a senior or expert level (word, PowerPoint, excel).
- Ability to multi-task with potentially competing priorities within tight timeframes.
- Administration diploma or equivalent work experience.
How to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. While we thank all those who apply, however please note that we will only be contacting those selected for an interview. No phone calls or unsolicited agency referrals please
Please complete the below application form and we will be in contact shortly.