Circle Cardiovascular Imaging is a multidisciplinary Team united and inspired by the vision of transforming the future of cardiovascular imaging. We design, blueprint, build, test and implement best in class cardiovascular medical imaging solutions. At the heart of everything we do is our unrelenting drive to continually design better solutions for cardiovascular imagers that improve quality of care. This is what fuels our creativity. It’s how we help inform therapeutic decisions. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work—and it’s why we’re so successful. Our roots are medical and digital, our passion is contagious, and our people are amongst the best.
Reporting directly to the VP Global Marketing (VPGM), the Marketing Manager will support our customers to achieve their patient objectives, through our comprehensive product platforms and service offerings. Circle’s product portfolio today includes state-of-the-heart solutions for reading and reporting Cardiac MR and CT, structural heart planning tools for LAA, TAVR, TMVR, electrophysiology ablation and stroke.
The Marketing Manager will help evaluate and in building business market analysis, whilst assisting senior or product management triage such opportunities, competitive offerings in such spaces and assisting product management, product development get started; informing the discussion along the development path or prior to launch with all Circle stakeholders.
- Participate in all aspects of the conduct of global marketing activities in target countries and hospital sites including sales, product, marketing communications, education and market research.
- Lead and be seen as the ‘point or go-to-person’ for all that is associated with our products ‘upstream and downstream’ activities internally and or externally. You will be a person who enjoys bringing multiple functional groups within Circle together to get what necessary and or right done for the Brand.
- Assist in developing key marketing strategies to each product line in our portfolio and inform the organization decisions.
- Help formulate and track marketing strategies for product launches and market penetration, sales ramp and overall success of all Circle product lines.
- Assist in recruitment, hiring, training and retention programs of marketing personnel, as budgeted. Contribute to the organizational structure of the marketing department to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and technical expertise.
- Provide market research to assist in the assessment of business and product opportunities, areas of Structural Heart, Heart Failure or Atrial Fibrillation, as examples, and other business case evaluations of interest to Circle, as necessary.
- Attendance at relevant cardiovascular imaging meetings to build and maintain awareness of current data, trends and topics pertaining to our space.
- A specific deliverable of all Circle attended conferences and key happenings from the global markets is written output for management from you to the VPGM, i.e.; What’s Hot or Emerging - What is needed to know to build more enduring customer relationships for Circle team leads, Marketing, Product, Product Development or Sales.
- Working with the VPGM, Product Management and other functional leads, you will support advocacy development; including identification, contact, development support and maintaining relationships. For example, this would include software early onsite deployments, so you will be responsible for spearheading that piece with Product Management, the Development teams and Marketing, as an integral leader for all Circle’s new cvi42 versions go-to-market releases efforts.
- Supporting educational partnerships with key opinion leaders and Circle training centers, as coordinated and managed by marketing or training groups at Circle.
- Acquire excellent product knowledge and keeping up-to-date with developments in our industry.
- Provide liaison between Customers, Product Management, Development and Sales teams.
- Assist in developing Circle’s CRM platform according to the marketing strategy.
- A strong background in cardiac imaging and experience with cardiac MR, cardiac CT and/or electrophysiology.
- A scientifically trained professional, with strong clinical and or scientific backgrounds, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to evaluate new opportunities or quantify objective market metrics is integral to this role
- Pro-active, outgoing personality with excellent communication and knowledge translational skills.
- Customer friendly and problem solving oriented, representative and responsible
- Committed, showing initiative and natural leadership qualities
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to grasp new concepts readily. Circle’s product offering is robust and fast evolving with developments in Electrophysiology, MRI 4D Flow and Stroke, as examples.
- Ability to travel ~20%.
How to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. While we thank all those who apply, however please note that we will only be contacting those selected for an interview. No phone calls or unsolicited agency referrals please
Please complete the below application form and we will be in contact shortly.