Technical Program/Project Manager
Do you want to join a diverse and global team that is revolutionizing the cardiovascular healthcare industry? Circle CVI is hiring!
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. provides analytics software for cardiovascular MR and CT images to over 1,400 hospitals globally. The technical program/project manager will coordinate a cross-functional team in developing advanced medical analytic software for these hospitals. The ideal candidate should be experienced in coordinating and managing complex software development projects including requirement management, user interface design, quality assurance, software release and maintenance. The candidate should have a strong background in software project management and have experience in working with clinicians and the medical imaging field in general. The technical program manager will work alongside of clinicians, product management, software development, quality assurance, and marketing to deliver world class software for hospitals around the globe.
The position is required to be in Calgary, AB.
• Lead, coordinate and manage complex software projects involving multi-disciplinary teams including software development, QA, product management and other required business functions
• Manage the progress and milestones of the full software development life cycle including coordination of requirement definition, user interface design, software development, quality assurance, software release, maintenance and regulatory requirements
• Coordinate research collaborations with external clinicians and key opinion leaders
• Coordinate language translation submissions with engineering and external translation company
• Lead process and efficiency improvements in executing complex software projects
• Work closely with local and remote multi-disciplinary teams to ensure on-time and quality delivery of medical software
• 5+ years of experience in program/project management, software engineering management or related area
• Experienced with software development program management (coordination of requirement management, user interface design, R&D, software development, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, software release and software maintenance)
• Experienced in managing quality management system documents and working with multi-disciplinary technical and product teams
• Experienced in managing external vendor relationships
• Experienced in working with clinicians and the medical imaging industry in general
• Experience with agile software development processes
• Experience with medical imaging or other regulated fields
• PMP Certification an asset
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in medical science, biomedical, engineering, information management or related field
About the Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits on day one
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Personal time off
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement program
- Gratifying internal recognition/kudos programs
- Annual salary review – based on company and individual performance
- Fun, inclusive, ego-free environment where diversity and individual thoughts are encouraged and valued
- Company/team building events such as amusement park festivals, outdoor picnics, BBQs, etc.
Upon joining Circle CVI, you will be welcomed into a collaborative and supportive company with uncompromising values on quality, innovation, culture, and customer service. Join us in changing the medical technology world and submit your application!