Customer Success Team Specialist
Do you want to join a diverse and global team that is revolutionizing the cardiovascular healthcare industry? Circle CVI is hiring!
About Circle Cardiovascular Imaging
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. (Circle CVI) is revolutionizing the medical technology industry by developing world-class and advanced post-processing solutions for cardiovascular and neurovascular imaging. Headquartered in Calgary and with offices in Germany, the Netherlands, China, and the USA, Circle CVI is a global leader in serving over 1000 hospitals in over 90 countries.
Founded in 2007, Circle CVI has partnered with some of the most respected bodies in the medical field to disrupt and innovate cardiovascular and neurovascular imaging using machine learning, big data, AI, and other technologies. Our proprietary technology successfully demonstrates our capabilities within the same range as expert human readers, improving cardiovascular health through excellence in imaging as an integral part of precision medicine.
Currently, Circle CVI is looking for a Customer Success Team Specialist to join our team in a full-time hybrid position in our Calgary office.
About the Opportunity:
Reporting to the (Director, Global Sales Operations), the Customer Success Team Specialist (CST) helps develop customer relationships that promote customer growth retention and loyalty. By engaging customers to deepen and strengthen relationships, you will increase account transparency and leverage that information to build an account strategy in partnership with Sales Account Executives (ASE). You will engage with new, existing and prospective customers promoting Circle products and driving customer satisfaction, ensuring growth and revenue targets are achieved. Additionally, you will be held accountable for, and contribute to implement CRM and Marketing strategies.
The CST member will be responsible for sales and administrative duties performed accurately and on time, and growth within designated accounts, through sales of all products, licenses and services, contract renewals, and management of trial licenses. Using the experience gained from the field and the voice-of-customer (VOC), the CST is actively assisting in the improvement of the CRM and the implementation of the Marketing Strategies. The CST will follow up in a timely manner with all designated leads, collect and report pre and post sales customer VOC and be a student of the Circle Sales and Marketing pipeline process so that steps are followed when transitioning prospects to opportunities.
The following duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification. Shown are duties intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. You may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional, position-specific duties as required.
- Collaborate with the Account Executive to review account status and create an agreed upon plan which includes generating an existing customer call list, documentation of customer calls and providing a post call summary to outside sales
- Systematically target on improving the processes to gather customer needs, analysis and research of customer requirements for additional licenses, new products and services.
- Support the development and execution of the overall sales strategy
- Actively support Marketing’s lead generation activities and lead cycle tracking.
- Obtaining, documenting and providing customer information and feedback that enhances customer satisfaction, product development and service approaches.
- Based on voice of customer (VOC) assist in the development, implementation measurement of various marketing initiatives
- Ensure accurate data entry in the CRM and report possible inaccurate use to the CRM Operations Manager and Education Managers
- Assist the Education Team by providing the CRM documentation processes
- Monitor through CRM trial licenses providing the business analytics required to measure the effectiveness of this strategy
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering and reports monthly for Sales and Marketing
- Develop quotations in CRM based on the identified and approved sales processes and information collected from the customer, distributor or partner as designated and/or assigned
- Conduct Sales/Contract administration requests including RFP’s, RFQ’s, and RFI’s
- Participate in meetings and take responsibility for marketing and sales improvements, implementations and initiatives as assigned and actioned.
- Manage projects related to the CRM improvement strategy
- Perform reporting functions on an ongoing and timely basis.
- Experience in previous sales roles, preferably in selling sophisticated technology and ideally in the medical tech sector
- Good understanding of the healthcare industry
- Excellent use of technology
- Extensive experience of Salesforce or any other CRM platform
- Structured: leads the customer through the process, is organized and responsive
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills; professional presence and behavior with the ability to handle diverse situations
- Outstanding listening, comprehension, and clear, concise and grammatically correct oral and written communication skills
- Confident: believes in own abilities and can handle rejection
- Focused: does not get sidetracked, knows the destination (the “close”)
- Outgoing: projects a great professional first impression is energized always
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Be detail oriented and have excellent time management skills
- Degree in Business or equivalent
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits on day one
- Personal time off
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement program
- RRSP/DPSP matching program
- Gratifying internal recognition/kudos programs
- Annual salary review – based on company and individual performance
- Fun, inclusive, ego-free environment where diversity and individual thoughts are encouraged and valued
- Company/team building events such as amusement park festivals, outdoor picnics, BBQs, etc.
Upon joining Circle CVI, you will be welcomed into a collaborative and supportive company with uncompromising values on quality, innovation, culture, and customer service. Join us in changing the medical technology world and submit your application below!