Area Manager (Southeast Asia, India, and ANZ region)
Do you want to join a diverse and global team that is revolutionizing the cardiovascular healthcare industry? Circle CVI is hiring!
About Circle Cardiovascular Imaging
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. (Circle CVI) is revolutionizing the medical technology industry by developing world-class and advanced post-processing solutions for cardiovascular and neurovascular imaging. Headquartered in Calgary and with offices in Germany, the Netherlands, China, and the USA, Circle CVI is a global leader in serving over 1000 hospitals in over 50 countries.
Founded in 2007, Circle CVI has partnered with some of the most respected bodies in the medical field to disrupt and innovate cardiovascular and neurovascular imaging using machine learning, big data, AI, and other technologies. Our proprietary technology successfully demonstrates our capabilities within the same range as expert human readers, improving cardiovascular health through excellence in imaging as an integral part of precision medicine.
In early 2021, we have received a significant investment from the Canadian government’s Western Diversification Program (WDP) as recognition for our position “as the world leader in cardiovascular imaging.” With the highest priority in excellence, our products and services are truly changing the world, allowing healthcare providers to give more precise care to patients.
Currently, Circle CVI is looking for a Area Manager to join our team full-time in Southeast Asia, India, and ANZ region.
About the Opportunity
As our new Area Manager, you will:
- Sales of Circle product suite - responsible for the creation and coordination of Southeast Asia, India and ANZ region account plan, driving our key customer and platform strategies with decision makers and influencers
- Meet or exceed annual Sales Targets provided
- Product installation and application training in concert with the Clinical Application & IT Support Specialists– coordinating and collaborating with our internal team in an effort to address customer and market requirements
- Establishing and managing customer relationships – enabling delivery of customer and Circle aligned solutions that result in sales execution to plan
- Establishing educational partnerships with training centers in territory
- Having Circle products used in important trials
- Acquire superb product knowledge and maintain a continuous loop of knowledge in CMR, CT, SHD, Stroke products and Circle solutions
- Provide customer feedback to the development team – regional knowledge regarding trends in the market
- Documentation and management of customer contacts and negotiations within SFDC, our CRM
- Lead all advanced processes required, to ensure Circle establishment in territory
- Maintain customers’ satisfaction and collaboration with Circle CVI by extending TAP agreements
- Suggest important educational/commercial events in territory
- Keep customers up to date with new releases, features, products available
- Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering, Radiology, Tech or Business
- Minimum 3 years medical industry experience
- Excellent communication skills - verbal written (English)
- Speaking another major Asian language will be an asset.
- Customer friendly and problem solving oriented, representative and responsible
- Experience with Cardiac MRI and/or Cardiac CT post processing applications
- Experience in sales and/or distribution
- Pro-active and able to adapt new domains quickly
- Team player with entrepreneurial spirit
- Committed and showing initiative
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to travel 40-50%
- Singapore, Melbourne, Sydney will be the ideal location for the candidate
About the Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits on day one
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement program
- Gratifying internal recognition/kudos programs
- Annual salary review – based on company and individual performance
- Fun, inclusive, ego-free environment where diversity and individual thoughts are encouraged and valued
- Company/team building events such as amusement park festivals, outdoor picnics, BBQs, etc.
Upon joining Circle CVI, you will be welcomed into a collaborative and supportive company with uncompromising values on quality, innovation, culture, and customer service. Join us in changing the medical technology world and submit your application below!