Senior Software Developer
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. is looking for a Senior Software Developer in the field of medical image processing and machine learning. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about pursuing new ideas, is strong at solving complex problems and has a willingness to challenge the status quo to create remarkable solutions. The successful candidate will be highly organized, results-driven and effective at presenting intricate ideas and concepts to others.
- Refactor research-level code to commercial grade coding standards
- Develop computational optimization techniques to improve computing performance of highly sophisticated algorithms
- Leverage and improve upon state-of-the-art methods to solve challenging problems across a variety of domains
- Develop medical image post-processing software
- Work closely with regulatory and quality assurance engineers to ensure development of quality software
- Work closely with scientific advisors and physicians to develop algorithms for solving clinical problems
- Strong programming skills in C++, Python, and TensorFlow
- Experience with QT, OpenGL, and OpenCV
- Experience with DICOM images (MR and CT)
- Experience in medical imaging
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
How to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. While we thank all those who apply, however please note that we will only be contacting those selected for an interview. No phone calls or unsolicited agency referrals please
Please complete the below application form and we will be in contact shortly.