Server and Security Developer
The software developer is responsible for the development of the next generation cardiovascular post-processing software, which includes both desktop and web applications. The developer will design and develop various components of the software including back-end and server functionalities and reporting. The developer will have a strong focus on developing and improving security throughout the software. Through the software development cycle, the developer will work closely with other software developers and quality assurance analysts as a team to ensure delivery of quality software products.
The software developer will report to the Software Development Lead, Infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and maintain backend server and client connectivity for medical software
- Design, develop and improve software security through secure protocols, improved libraries and development practices
- Working across teams to review software security
- Work closely with a team of developers and developers to design and develop medical image post-processing software
- Work closely with regulatory and quality assurance to ensure development of quality software
- 3-5+ years of industry experience in C++ development (C++11 or later)
- Experience in backend software development
- Experience in client-server architecture, and build systems
- Experience with database systems
- Experience in scripting languages
- Experience in software security, especially protocol security
- Experience with SAST and SCA
- Experience with Security Auditing or Penetration Testing
- Experience in agile software development methodologies
- Experience in Qt
- Experience with DICOM
- Experience with REST API design
- Experience with architecture and design (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
How to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. While we thank all those who apply, however please note that we will only be contacting those selected for an interview. No phone calls or unsolicited agency referrals please
Please complete the below application form and we will be in contact shortly.