As a member of a team of 5 software developers located in the center of Utrecht, you will be responsible for the development of the next generation cardiovascular post processing software.
Depending on your skills and interest, you will work on various components of the software including application graphical user interface/workflows, back-end server functionalities, reporting, advanced rendering algorithms and other post processing algorithms.
The team works together Calgary Head office on developing medical imaging workflows. We seek short iteration cycles and work closely with our product manager so developers can have impact on the software they create. We will encourage you to learn about the aspects of our domain which you might not be familiar with.
Throughout the software development cycle you will work closely with other developers, quality assurances analysts and product managers to ensure our software is of top quality and suits our customer’s needs.
Design, develop and maintain next generation application framework and GUI for medical software
- 3+ years of experience in C++ development
- Experience with at least one of the following:
- Medical software
- Basic 3D Math (Matrix / Vector operations)
- Experience with modern C++ (C++11 or later)
- Experience in agile software development methodologies
- Experienced in QTQuick
- Experience with 3D Rendering (OpenGL or DirectX)
- Experience with Medical image analysis algorithms
- Experience developing Medical Imaging Software
- Experience with DICOM
- Experience with REST API design
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
How to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. While we thank all those who apply, however please note that we will only be contacting those selected for an interview. No phone calls or unsolicited agency referrals please
Please complete the below application form and we will be in contact shortly.