C++ Software Developer
C++ Software Developer
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. is looking for a C++ Software Developer in the field of scalable enterprise level client/server systems. The ideal candidate will have proven experience writing client/server applications using C++ in a highly scalable environment. Additional experience with cross-platform development, databases, parallel and distributed processing and third-party platform integration would be considered an asset.
- Develop and maintain general application framework for multi-platform medical imaging software.
- Implement scalable enterprise level client-server components.
- Develop and maintain integrations with third party vendor platforms.
- Design, code and document custom high performance parallel and/or distributed processing frameworks.
- Perform coding, unit testing, enterprise level testing and debugging using C++ and scripting languages.
- Work with regulatory and quality assurance teams to ensure development of quality software.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in C++ development.
- Minimum 2+ years of industry experience in software development.
- Experience in object-oriented programming and design.
- Experience with network/socket programming, and/or knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Experience with threading and client-server architectures.
- Experience with cross-platform software development on Windows/Mac/Linux.
- Knowledge of DICOM standard and medical imaging (e.g. MR and CT modalities).
- Exposure to libraries such as Qt, OpenGL, and OpenCv.
- Hands-on experience with SIMD architectures.
- Experience with optimization of high-performance code.
- Working knowledge of databases such as SQLite and MySQL.
- Experience with large scale client-server deployments.
- BSc or MSc in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
About the Company:
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. is a Calgary based company that develops analytics software for the evaluation of cardiovascular MR and CT images. Circle operates worldwide and has installations of their products cmr42, cvi42, and report42 in over 25 countries. Circle’s goal is to contribute to quality in cardiovascular imaging and research, maximizing the achievable benefit for patients by enabling healthcare providers to accurately and effectively analyze cardiovascular images.
About Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc.
Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. develops world class, advanced reading and reporting solutions for cardiac imaging. Circle is a prominent company for the global cardiac imaging community bringing together an experienced and qualified team of over 150 people.
Circle’s imaging platform, cvi42, is the best-in-class cardiovascular imaging reading and reporting solution for cardiac MR, cardiac CT, cardiac Interventional Planning and Electrophysiology. Annually, millions of cardiac exams - in over 1,000 hospitals and in more than 50 countries – are interpreted using cvi42, giving physicians the tools to accurately quantify and diagnose complex cardiovascular diseases whilst improving patient outcomes and the effective utilization of healthcare resources. cvi42 fully embeds AI into one easy to use platform demonstrating capabilities within the same range as expert human readers
How to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. While we thank all those who apply, however please note that we will only be contacting those selected for an interview. No phone calls or unsolicited agency referrals please.