Senior Technical Solutions Specialist
The Senior Technical Solutions Specialist is a full-time position responsible for providing technical expertise for the installation, configuration, and ongoing support for Circle’s stroke imaging tool, StrokeSENS. The Senior Technical Solutions Specialist will respond to customer service requests and work with the internal development team to resolve product issues. The position reports to the Technical Solutions Manager.
The role demands an extensive understanding of IT infrastructure, especially within the context of healthcare environments, as well as an ability to work with confidence, independence, and flexibility. We are seeking someone passionate about neurovascular stroke care who can provide exceptional technical insight and customer support in order to help improve patient outcomes through innovative imaging solutions. The role will require someone with excellent problem-solving abilities that is comfortable interacting with clinicians, IT personnel, and diagnostic imaging specialists on a daily basis.
Circle Neurovascular Imaging Inc.
Circle’s vision is to improve neurovascular health through access to advanced imaging software as an integral part of precision medicine. StrokeSENS is designed to support decision making with machine learning based image analysis and facilitation of communication across the acute stroke management team. StrokeSENS will be sold as a stand-alone software solution, or as components integrated into comprehensive product offerings with business partners in the channel.
Circle Neurovascular Imaging Inc. (Circle NVI) is a subsidiary of Circle Cardiovascular Imaging. Circle Cardiovascular Imaging is a fully integrated company with 170 employees and is a global leader in cardiac imaging post-processing solutions, with multiple product lines and installations in 40+ countries.
The position is primarily responsible for the deployment and support of the StrokeSENS software within customer IT infrastructures. The following duties provide a representative summary of the position’s primary duties and responsibilities. Additional duties will be required as the position evolves.
- Installation and Deployment of the StrokeSENS application in customer hospitals including:
- Remote support for the installation process
- Initial configuration of the application in cooperation with customer IT staff including configuration of DICOM networking, authentication/authorization set-up, and implementation of notification mechanisms
- Verification of all software component functionality
- Initial training of customer IT personnel to ensure full understanding of application management tools and best practices
- Resolving Customer Support Requests for all stages of the product lifecycle including:
- Pre-sales consultations with clinicians and IT personnel
- Software updates and license requests
- Tier 2 and 3 level problem resolution involving (but not limited to) product performance, product configuration, and infrastructure compatibility
- Collection and triage of customer feedback to support ongoing product improvement and software development prioritization
- Documentation of all customer issues/feedback and communicating those issues through Circle’s ticketing system.
- Coordination with the Technical Solutions Manager based in Calgary, Canada and other technical solutions specialists to ensure timely resolution of issues for customers worldwide
- 10 to 15 years of experience in progressively senior roles in System Administration, Solutions Architecture, or IT/Application Support functions, preferably within the medical IT sector.
- Experience with enterprise level infrastructure including high availability configurations, preferably in large medical settings (Hospital, etc.)
- Solid understanding of LAN and WAN networking, switching, routing, and firewalls
- Extensive experience with system software/technologies such as virtualization, client-server solutions, cloud solutions, Windows Server, Windows and Mac desktops, Linux, and LDAP/Active Directory.
- Detailed knowledge of DICOM networking and image management, preferably with experience deploying or managing PACS appliances
- Experience configuring and supporting web and mobile applications
- Familiarity with the field of acute stroke and the application of stroke imaging to decision making
- Attention to detail with an ability to work through problems logically
- Flexibility to adapt as required in a new company
- The flexibility to operate autonomously to accomplish success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The role will be primarily focused on providing remote customer support, however preference will be given to candidates which can work from Circle’s Berlin office. Some travel may be required for onsite installations or training, however travel is expected to be less than 30% of work time.
How to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. While we thank all those who apply, however please note that we will only be contacting those selected for an interview. No phone calls or unsolicited agency referrals please
Please complete the below application form and we will be in contact shortly.