Clinical Application Specialist
Melbourne or Sydney
The Clinical Applications Specialist (CAS) is responsible for product training and application support during web session or hospital on-site sessions. The CAS works very closely with Circle's Sales Specialists who are charged with developing account relationships and deployment of Circle sales strategies to acquire new hospitals customers or sell additional licenses into our existing base, hospitals or MRI clinics. Additionally, the CAS supports the Sales Specialists who are responsible for deploying corporate resources for solutions selling, to help our customers achieve their CMR, CT or Structural Heart Disease (SHD) market objectives, through our comprehensive product platforms and service offerings. The Clinical Applications Specialist will support the sales team during the early part of the sales cycle and after the sales closing with product demonstrations, installations and customer follow-up.
Please note: This position is seeking for candidates located in Melbourne or Sydney, Australia.
- Product training to customers and business partners
- SHD lead on business-to-business account management,
- Pre-sales product demonstrations online, at congresses, and on-site at hospitals
- Establishing and managing customer relationships
- Supporting educational partnerships with key-opinion leaders and training centers
- Acquire good product knowledge and keeping up-to-date with developments in the cardiac imaging field
- Setting up documentation for pre or post customer training, such as quick guides, presentations, tutorials, turning customer into power-users, etc.
- Provide customer feedback to the development team
- Documentation of all customer contacts via Circle's CRM platform, SFDC
- Assist remote installation and configuration of Circle software, on-site visits as necessary and or in conjunction with Circle's IT Sales Support team
- Remote or onsite technical support to solve customer questions
- A strong background in cardiac imaging and experience with cardiac MRI, cardiac
- CT and structural heart disease post-processing applications
- Excellent communication skills and ability to teach
- Pro-active, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- Customer friendly and problem solving oriented, representative and responsible
- Committed and showing initiative
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to travel ~ 50%
- Previous experience with Circle's products is considered as an asset
- Experience with cardiac MRI, CT, and structural heart post-processing applications is an asset
- BSc, or MSc in Medical, Biomedical or Bio-engineering related fields
How to apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. While we thank all those who apply, however please note that we will only be contacting those selected for an interview. No phone calls or unsolicited agency referrals please
Please complete the below application form and we will be in contact shortly.